Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Tony Pierce got me thinking about things i wish, and you know what the big one is?

I wish i could be straight up with people and not have them look at me like i'm a saint or a communist or a fool or a disappointment. I wish i could say, this is me and what i do and guess what?...I'm 16. It's my time. I'm on the climb up. So here you go...

I am smart and talented, i'm a good musician, and an ok writer, even when the heartfelt stuff sounds trite.
I miss limelight like it was and i dunno if i want to risk having another best or worst time of my life, because i don't know which it will be.
I drink. A lot. And i am fun and responsible and a good time. Just because i am underage, doesn't mean that i am going to hell.
I can't do math. I can add, i can subtract, i can multiply i can divide. That's fucking it.
I love my girls even though erin is smarter and cavya is prettier and they're both better singers.
I do not smoke anything.
I go through phases of feeling fat and feeling beautiful.
I wish i had a red sports car.
I like the idea of helping make illegal immagrants legal.
I love my asss.
I hate superman.
My family isn't perfect, but my little brother is.
I've never kissed a person i truly loved.
That is me.

I like me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cellar door said...

I love you darling, no matter what you do...just be your wonderful self. that's enough for me.

1:13 PM  
Blogger lady li said...

i like you, too, babe. you make me smile even on those days where you feel like crap, just because you're always honest with me and the world around you, and when we live in such a time of political bullshit, it's few and far between that i actually hear truth.

have fun in ohio, babe, and make sure you take good notes, because i'm gonna want to know everything! lol

luv always

lady li

1:20 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Awww.....

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home