Saturday, March 11, 2006

to fund my extravagant lifestyle, i am an aide to an autistic boy in a gymnastics class of 15 5-7 year old boys for an hour on saturdays.

today one boy declared, "i...am a coconut head."
i congradulated him, thinking that that would be the end of the matter.
he began chanting "coconut head, coconut head..." and was joined by a chorus of 15 boys yelling "coconut head!!!"
this is my tax dollars working for me.

on the way home my dad informed me that somewhere in the heap of metal i claim as a car, there is a gas leak.
somewhere.
he told me that was the reason for the fire extinguisher in the passenger seat.
i told him every car ride would be an adventure from now on.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a pretty cool kid.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home