Thursday, March 09, 2006

I have returned. I have missed ranting to the world wide web.
I think it has missed me.

Lots of things have changed since tattoome.

Mostly my shoe size.
But other things too.

I am a little less responsible in some ways, and a little more alive.
I have a job.
I have a new purse.
I have new friends.
I decided that i don't mind politics.
I decided that one can be straight and still have a good time experimenting.
I have discovered the wonder that is SmartBalance Butter.
I have discovered that i am not as strong, and stronger than i thought i was.
I have written half a novel.
I have re-read On The Road.

I bought a Pokemon shirt that is the source of all my power.

and i am genuinely having a good time.

5 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

I miss you so much, Em.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Diana said...

is it a mew-two shirt? because i fucking LOVE my mew-two shirt!

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK GOD YOU'RE BACK!

3:06 PM  
Blogger Cellar door said...

yay! you're back!!!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I miss you!!!! Where are you?? When can we unite?!

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home