Tuesday, May 02, 2006



I heard from word on the street that a girl i knew from OHS is now living in Germany, parting at night, waking up at noon, going to a coffee shop beneath the apartment she's living in, reading and walking around until its late enough to go partying again. She's 17.

And at first i was really jealous. I've always wanted to travel and see the world. But then i realized that as fun as all that sounds, i'd probably go nuts. Nothing for me to do, no lessons or teaching or work. And i personally am of the opinion that the best parties are with people you really know.

So when i do go out and see the world, I'll have to remember to keep moving. Never stay in one place too long. It's big out there, but not quite as big as we think.



My Aunt and uncle sent me this picture of Venice, though, and now I'm going stir crazy again.
Vacation anyone?

1 Comments:

Blogger Cellar door said...

you, me erin, lauren: road trip next summer. okay? okay. how does wisconsin dells sound? unless you've got soemthing else in mind.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home