Monday, July 24, 2006

I have to get back into school mode.
I must.
I still have to email Kaz and find a DI and learn the score and do my summer reading and ...

I still haven't had a vacation. For those of you who know my father's tendency to never do dick until the last minute, it has kicked in again, so instead of going to Michigan, we have to stay here and help him get the house fixed up for when our cousins come to stay with us in August. Camping on the dunes to washing walls. But hey, that's great, because in between washing walls i can go to the library to get harrassed by grumpy old people that have nothing better to do than bothering you about late fees and forcing you to become a hacker in order to simply check your email.


I am going to have a heart attack when i am twelve if i don't calm down.

But really, if i could just relax and do this.. for just a day or two.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home