Thursday, July 27, 2006

I have decided that once a post, every post, I will include a picture/idea of something good, or something I like, that you should like too.


Everybody's doing it.
Come on.
It's the cool thing



Today's thing is...

French Fries.
I don't have a picture right now, but I think it is self explanatory. What is more wonderful than fries. I love them. They love me.
it is a beautiful and harmonious relationship between the two of us.
or maybe it would be more grammatically correct to say between me and the fries. There are certainly more than two parties involved.

6 Comments:

Blogger lady li said...

i agree. you know what ticked me off? that whole "we hate france so now they're freedom fries" bit. i was like, no. not gonna happen.

so props to the french fries and may you always have enough ketchup or other condiment of your choice. :D

luv always

lady li

9:38 AM  
Blogger Transit said...

Ahh peer pressure! I love french fries.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Cellar door said...

freedom fries...fuck that.

much love from hawaii!
hang loose man!

-cavya

10:05 PM  
Blogger Esmerelda said...

Emilyyyy, when do we damn the man? or go to chicago, you seem like a person who would know

9:07 PM  
Blogger Cellar door said...

im back! we should damn the man soon. really soon.

and go to the city REALLY FUCKING SOON. okay? okay.

i love you! and call me (all of you)

-cavyrr

5:51 AM  
Blogger lady li said...

i concur. but i say damn the man first. because i'll most likely be able to go to that one. lol!

luv always

lady li

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home