Sunday, February 15, 2009

I burned myself at work on top of the cut I gave myself at work.
On the plus side, Juanito called me "mi amore".
Sigh, Juan Simon, your gold teeth turn me on.
Also, an new guy (nameless black dude with GREAT jeans) called me his shorty. Obviously as soon as I'm out of range of white guys, this new booty is in demand.
I had best be careful though, because with all this milk duds for breakfast shit, this new booty may soon turn into this new aircraft carrier.

I dropped speech comm. I just don't have time, but I feel like I'm letting "Mr. Can Quite Speak Well Enough To Teach Speech Comm But What The Hell, It's U of I" win. Really my pride is just wounded, and now I'll have time for things like Homework and Practicing and...sleep. Suck it up.

Off to homework and toast. And playing with kittens.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cavya said...

all the cooks at johnny rocket's called me "mi amor" it was funny. i getcha.

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home