Monday, December 10, 2007

I have decided to start blogging again.
I have things to say. I like saying them. You should like them. Or at least comment and tell me that i have a nice butt or something.

See Appendix A.

I don't think you're ready.










Anyway.
Last night Emily and RR and i ate pokey stix but now my stomach feels like i spent last night eating sweaters and it is unhappy. All through my theory final my stomach made noises but everyone was too busy coughsneezeyawnlaughing to notice. Haha, Spell check insists that "coughsneezeyawnlaughing" is not a word. Let that be a lesson to you children. Computers are stupid. Except for Wikipedia. Wikipedia knows EVERYTHING.

I need a job. I need moneyz. I need to be able to buy expensive coffee and trashy magazines for at least the next 3 years.
Need.

Ps. Jodi's sister had a baby. Cept the baby daddy passed out because apparently watching babies being born is gross.
Pussy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Esmerelda said...

Guuurl let me see your butt, let me see your butt, gurl let me see your BUTT...Yay! Very nice, I hate to be ignorant but what is a pokey stix?

9:44 AM  
Blogger Cellar door said...

nice ass!

maybe i'll come back too.
maybe not.

we'll see.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Zeke said...

Hi emily!

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home