Sunday, June 11, 2006

Well.
I have been to exactly one worthwhile party this summer, and it involved a lot of ...knitting sweaters for orphans.
I have responsibility this summer!!!!!
Pride and Prejudice will be sweet, Beauty and the Beast should be fucking cool, marching band looks good, and speech will be sweet because Cabrini Green and i are doing a DDA. And i am in charge in all of those deals in one place or another except in Pandp.
Prairie Fest is next weekend, and since i was born into the position of parking and cleaning staff, i shall be all but nonexistent. I have something like a twelve hour workday?
I keep hearing about some of my friends partying their brains out, but honestly, i am having a good time with this. I really like teaching, and right now, just about everything i do involves just that. It's cool to be able to do something i enjoy that actually means something to other people.

That being said...Cav, Li, Kelsey, Heather, Danni, Em Steele,Tori, and anyone i missed...In a week and a half i expect to be making pancakes and disney movies and air hockey with each and every one of you.
OK? ok.

9 Comments:

Blogger Cap'n Vincent said...

Me too!!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Esmerelda said...

only if you think that you can keep up with us, buddy, and I fully intend to be there we can celebrate my birthday, thanx for the encouragement (sp?)
~Em

7:39 PM  
Blogger lady li said...

i'm gonna be gone in juarez from june 15-25, and then from july 1st-7th i think. sorry babes!

but if you wanna have another party w/o me and then one again when i get back, feel free to do so. :D

luv always

lady li

9:25 AM  
Blogger Cap'n Vincent said...

Keep up? Can i keep up? You betcha I can.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Cellar door said...

I'm not sure if you can, cooch...

that was definately a jab at your masculinity. whatchagonnadoaboutit?

...that's what i thought.

5:56 PM  
Blogger lady li said...

oh no. he can not compete. for we have all mastered the one-armed air hockey. eat it. lol!

luv always

lady li

11:04 AM  
Blogger Lancehead said...

I think we all know that I mastered the one armed air hockey first.........just not the way you guys did ;)

4:41 PM  
Blogger M said...

teeheehee

6:35 PM  
Blogger Esmerelda said...

WHAT!?!?!?

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home