Wednesday, May 17, 2006

cavya saved snow from the first snowfall and we ate it today.

i will be seventeen soon. June 11.

I'm cool with that. I don't have very much suppressed bitterness, and i am rocking out.

people always say youth is wasted on the young.
i am not wasting it, buddy.

although when i am 30 i will probably look back and go, 'what the fuck, emily. what the fuck.'

but it won't matter because by then i will have so much money and i will buy a mind erase machine and make you all forget all those times i flashed you or ran around in the middle of the night or stole road signs and put them in your foyer or...

just kidding. a)i will not have money to spend on mind erase machines and b)those are good times. It will go in my book of Good Stories to Tell in the Nursing Home. I once read about a lady who said that her life was so interesting people would pay to get into her Nursing Home, just to hear all the cool stories.

people will pay to just hear the first 16 years. Imagine what I'll do with the next 85...

5 Comments:

Blogger Lancehead said...

Hey M, does your face hurt? :)

7:59 PM  
Blogger Transit said...

When I'm 30, if that ever happens, if I don't look back and give a hearty what the fuck? I will be dissapointed. Just remember the old saying...Drink bitches, fuck beer. Honestly that has nothing to do what I was talking about, I just wanted to say that.

P.S. Thanks for the craziest link ever

--Spencer T. Williams

8:17 PM  
Blogger lady li said...

lol. i would love to see elderly m telling all these stories. lmao. i think i may need to get into that same nursing home, and we can all reminisce. like earnest. oh, that was fun...on the flashing front. ;D lol.

and still searching for your e-mail. maybe i'll find someone online who has yours...

luv always

lady li

1:13 PM  
Blogger invadethecity said...

lucky bitches waiting till your thirty to look back. i started wondering what the fuck was wrong with me years ago. when i was thirteen or some shit. i was like. damn twelve your fucked up lets make it last till fourteen. and so on. now i am here thinking that i am fucked up when i am thirty. or twenty one.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

I would be so mad if you made me forget all that shit.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home