Wednesday, June 14, 2006

These are the things i think about when i have too much to do.



For one year:
I am going to become a barista in San Francisco and date a tall, built guy named Derrick with blue eyes and a little facial hair. We will listen to a lot of Grateful Dead and wear baggy jeans and tank tops of our favorite bands. He will take me to concerts and make sure no one steps on me there because they are drunk. We will go to the beach a lot, and read a lot. We will learn to salsa and to tango, and how to make perfect spaghetti sauce, and how to speak Japanese. He will tuck my hair behind my ears, and not lie about whether or not clothes make me look weird. We will also listen to Tool, when we are feeling crazy, and Billie Holiday and Bessie Smith when we are feeling bluesy. And he will know who Stuart Murdock is and that the coolest movie ever has yet to be discovered.
and we will love eachother, and California will love us. And it would be nice.

2 Comments:

Blogger invadethecity said...

derrick is close to eric. right? right.

9:14 PM  
Blogger invadethecity said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home