Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Cavya is terribly fond of lists, and because i love The Cavya, but am also and individual, i will now make a list.

Things My Vagina Would Wear, Were It To Wear Things:
pearls
galoshes
high tops
mascara
baggy pants
sexy lingerie
ninja turtles shoelaces
a gryffindor scarf
bandanas
polka dots
dangly earrings
lots of tanktops
flipflops
a cap of some kind
ballet flats
huge boots
a parka
a lot of red
a tutu
lace
denim
bell bottoms
hippy skirts

it would ride around in a light blue volkswagon bug and have bottle caps dangling from the rear view mirror.
it would play tetris on its supernintendo, and mario and yoshi
it would eat a lot of peanut butter, chocolate, bread, pasta, and broccoli and sushi
it would have big earrings
it would wear tight tshirts from cool bands it saw in concert.
it would be really hardcore, but not obnoxious.
it would go to the beach a lot



i hope to be like my vagina someday.

4 Comments:

Blogger Esmerelda said...

well I think you're well on your way darling

3:22 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

my god, that is FANTASTIK!!!
You are my hero, and when I'm on break, we're hanging out.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I hope to by like your vagina, too. Call me deary!

2:56 PM  
Blogger lady li said...

i think your vagina would also wear a rhinestone choker on occasion, but always a boondock saints wristband as well. :D

luv always

lady li

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home