Friday, October 06, 2006

i am addicted to:

america's next top model
flipflops
random trivia
harry potter
House
cute underwear
a good workout
sleep
my friends
blank notebooks
burritos
singing and dancing...in the car, the shower, during dinner, during class
foul language
cracking my knuckles
blinking my eyes at separate times
glitter
corn on the cob with butter and salt
comfy clothing
shoes
chocolate in almost any form-no dark or white
crayola markers
harrassing cavya
funny tshirts
gargling mouthwash
FFFOOOOOOODDD.
my posse of cool people
doodling
biting my lips
listening to Bobby exist
making sexy faces in the mirror
having made up yelling matches with people that i am mad at
being a smart ass
music
babies
playing cards
kittens
christmas
halloween


which brings me to...


what should i be for halloween?

please comment with your best top three ideas.

i am addicted to...

you.

5 Comments:

Blogger Esmerelda said...

okay so I'm thinking of ideas thinking thinnking thinking
1 a disco ball
2 flapper
3 egyptian goddess

5:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i second the egyptian goddess!~

6:40 PM  
Blogger Draco Mädchen said...

hmmm i like disco ball...shiny

8:11 PM  
Blogger Lancehead said...

.......or a giant biscuit!

6:57 AM  
Blogger M said...

i am addicted to biscuits.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home